Kelvinography multi tool..

For new readers Kelvinography is the name of spotting stuff named after the Kelvin. There are a few examples around Glasgow. 

I have not added this to my Christmas Amazon Wishlist  as I have  another funky wee multitool however here we have one named after the kelvin.

[amazon_image id=”B005QAL918″ link=”true” target=”_blank” size=”medium” ]Kelvin.23 Multi-Tool – Black[/amazon_image]

I have no idea why they called it the Kelvin 23


I really enjoy reading your comments - say something!