I have been thinking of getting one of these blow up boats for farting around with the kids when I go on holiday. Also I was thinking about the possibility of taking it out on the canal to get to some of those hard to reach spots with the fly rod. I am looking at two on Amazon, both have great review.
(Images are links to Amazon to check them out further)
SEA HAWK 2 BOAT SET WITH OARS 93″ x 45″ x 16″
- The boat measures approximately 93″ x 45″ x 16″ (236cm x 114cm x 41cm)
- Seahawk 2 is designed to hold 2 people and can hold a maximum capacity of 440lbs (200kg)
- The boat includes: 2 x 48″ oars and a high output pump.
All for the cost of less than a half tank of petrol – £35. Just read some of those reviews.
The 2nd one is a beast and is £120
EXCURSION 5 BOAT SET WITH ALUMINIUM OARS AND PUMP #68325
Some guy takes his out on the Sea.
- The boat measures approximately 124″ x 65″ x 17″ (315cm x 165cm x 43cm)
- Excusion 5 is designed to hold 5 people and can hold a maximum capacity of 1000lbs (455kg)
- The boat includes: 2 x 54″ Aluminum oars and a high output pump model 68614. Two inflatable seat cushions with backrests.
- ISO 6185-1 NMMA-ABYC
- 2013 models are Grey and blue, 2012 models are beige
For someone that only wants the odd bit of fun on the water these might be just the ticket.